Ravindra K Joisa is a resident of Bangalore and has spent his childhood days in Mangalore, Karnataka, India, and not surprisingly a typical Western Ghats (Rainforest, South West India) outdoor adventure lover. He is a software engineer by profession and has worked for some of the major IT giants. Along with his full-time IT job he has mixed his love of photography with his enthusiasm for travel and adventure. He has undertaken a variety of journeys that have led him to the far reaches of India in the Himalayas. Ravindra now specializes in photographic education and plans for leading photo tours on weekends.
- Video published by Zee TV – India. (TV telecast and on the web).
- Mentor at Kashmir Great Lakes, Jammu & Kashmir, India – Aug’13.
- Roopkund, Uttarakhand, India – May’14.
- Mentor at many IT companies.
- Worked on a corporate promotional video for EMC Corp.
- Official Photographer for various corporate events.
- Official Photographer during Uttarakhand trek.
- Photographer for various other trekking events.
- My interview on smart photography magazine – Link
- Worked as a Candid photographer for the various wedding.
- Have done various Event and Product photography.
- Photos published in various magazines and advertisements.
Here are few:
One of my photos that got published on ‘Lonely Planet’.
— Lonely Planet India (@lonelyplanet_in) July 20, 2015
— Lonely Planet India (@lonelyplanet_in) March 31, 2016