FAQ:

How much do you charge?

The wedding is the biggest day in your life. The ideal budget would be to keep aside 10 to 12% of the total budget. The biggest mistake people do is to spend all their hard earned money in a grand celebration and spend very less in photography. What you need to know is, the grand celebration is only for few hours but the photos will remain with you till you die. Once the event is over, all that remains are the memories of this big day and that can only be captured in the form of photos and videos. So, keep a good amount of your budget for photography as well.

My charge depends on the event that is to be covered and time. For bigger events the charge would be on an event basis and for smaller events it would be on an hourly basis. The wedding photography package starts from Rs. 35,000 onwards. To know more details on package and charge use the above form in this page.

Remember – You get what you pay for. Look at a photographer’s work and experience before hiring. It is your big day.

What about the wedding album?

We have a tie-up with one of the leading album designers in India and to serve you with the best of wedding albums (from Standard to Gala albums, an album of your choice). Charges are as mentioned in the package.

What are your deliverables?

The package includes up to 6 hours (+2 hours of buffer considering the delay in Indian weddings) of photography service on the wedding day.

DVDs full of high-resolution images for printing along with a DVD full of low-resolution images for social media sharing. The number of photos delivered is event specific. Usually, for a wedding, the count would be approx. 400 high-resolution images.

All images will be captured in RAW (.NEF) format and will then be converted to JPEG after editing. Images will be given in the JPEG format (high resolution) and RAW format will not be given as it will be equivalent to delivering incomplete work.

Note that the copyright owner of the images will be the photographer and you will own “Personal Usage Rights” only to all your images, which means you can pretty much use it for anything you want to as long as it doesn’t generate any income for yourself or the people you give them to.

What cameras gear do you use?

Much more than what camera I use, it is the photographer’s work that matters. The camera can just capture an image and make the image technically right, but when it comes to image composition, timing, those candid moments etc is what you pay for and that is the photographer’s work. Best of cameras that are available in the market will be used and some of the best of best legendary, low light capable lens will be used to get the best of images. Camera is secondary, but is equally important and here are the details:

Camera Body:

Nikon D610/D750/D810 (FX, Full frame DSLR) + a Backup camera

FX Lens:

AF Nikkor 50 mm f/1.4 D

AF-S Nikkor 14-24 mm f/2.8G ED

AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED

AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II

Other accessories:

Flash – Nikon Speedlight SB-910

Tripod – Manfrotto – MHXPRO-3W X-PRO 3-Way Head

Elinchrom lighting kit

How long will it take to deliver the photos?

Usually, 2 weeks and max of 2 months, depends on wedding season. Please add two – three extra week in the case of printing album, which is given to the third party.

How about Payment options?

You are free to pay in any form, preferably online via NEFT. 60% of the amount is to be paid to confirm a booking and remaining 40% after the event before I deliver the final images. Refund in case of cancellation is as per the contract agreement mentioned at the time of booking.

What about Videography?

It can be taken care by us on request if booked in advance. We have the tie-up with some of the well-experienced videographers.